Important Information about COVID-19
Dear Valued Patients,
Given the current situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Dr.Jack and the team wanted to provide you with an update on the precautionary measures we are putting into place across our practices Infinity Dental Care and Beyond Infinity Dental to protect our staff, patients, and wider hills district community.
We have been closely monitoring the situation and staying across the official health and workplace advice provided by the Australian Department of Health and NSW Health.
While we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleaning standards in place, as a precaution, we have introduced many additional measures to reduce the risk and support a safe environment.
Aligned with the advice provided by the Government and health experts, these measures include;
* Thorough washing of hands
* Hand sanitizers readily available for patients and staff
* Use of gloves, surgical face mask, and surgical face shield during dental procedures
* Sterilization and disinfection of all dental types of equipment
* Phone or FaceTime or Skype consultation with head surgeon readily available (bookings only)
* Patient evaluation
* Peroxide mouth rinse before dental procedures
* Rubber dam isolation
* Anti-retraction handpiece,
* Management of medical waste.
you will be communicated by SMS before the appointments with safety and precautionary instructions, these will also be available on the notice board at the door, we kindly ask patients to take into account the below:
* Patients & anyone they bring along (including children) are not allowed to enter the building if they have been overseas within the past 14 days. We can defer appointments for 2 weeks.
* Patients & anyone they bring along (including children) are not allowed into the building if they have ANY of the following symptoms (regardless of travel history) ie. fever, cough, widespread body aches (flu-like), sore throat, stuffy and or runny nose, vomiting or diarrhea. They must not attend until they have fully recovered and show no signs or symptoms for a minimum of 48 hours or have had a negative Coronavirus test.
* This may be extended to those who have immediate friends or family who are sick or have traveled overseas within the last 14 days living in their household.
Further to this, we have reinforced strict measures for our staff at Infinity dental care to monitor their health, and if they feel unwell, showing any signs of illness, they must remain at home.
The team at Infinity dental care will continue to monitor the situation and Government health and workplace advice and update you with any significant developments.
For all bookings and or consultation, please contact us on
Thank you for your understanding and support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Jack Yang